Wednesday, April 29, 2009

"Golden" Child


Once again, Collin unbelievably had another opportunity to grace the floor of the Rose Garden during a Blazer game. Idon't know what it is about my boys, they seem to find their way in the spotlight - but what can I say, i've got a household of handsome men on my hands. :)


As Kyle and Collin entered the Rose Garden for another Blazer game they were approached and asked to participate in a McDonald's tractor race between the second and third quarter. Collin soaked up the spotlight and sped off to win the race! We got McDonald's once a week FOR A YEAR!! (hmmm...yay?!)


Take a look...



Thank you Andrew for all the great pictures! I am so glad you had your camera that night!! Richard, you are so sweet to help us figure out the video piece!

5 comments:

Angela said...

Oh my goodness! He was flying! That was so fun to watch and free food once a week? Can't beat that! They may know you by name after a while though :)

Andrea said...

That's AWESOME! He was so serious and moving so fast. Free McDonalds for a year....hmm.....

momaof4 said...

WOW. He did great!

I don't know about the food though...Maybe you could buy lunch and give it to a homeless person each week?

Can you get coffee with that? :)

Cookie recipes coming!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow. We should have lunch soon...on you. Just playing. I'm glad I got to watch the video becasue I missed that game. :)

-Emily Barton

Darth Weasel said...

No problem, glad to provide them. My favorite part was when he profiled his win...and he wasn't even past mid-court on the outbound journey. I know Kyle is worried about his athletic prowess...but he has the smack talking down already!

We will have to grab dinner before the games a few times next year. Was a very fun season.