Monday, January 14, 2008

We got bit...by the flu bug!

The flu bug hit our house and slowly but surely it's making it's way through the family. Collin got it first - I was having flashbacks to me insisting he finish the last few bites of dinner as he puked all over our bedroom floor at some ungodly hour of the night. Then Brody got it and it has seemed to hang on with him and now it's me...I HATE throwing up! Ugh! Kids handle the whole thing so gracefully! So as for now, we are quietly buckling down trying to get better. I'm so thankful for my husband today who stayed home despite a huge workload to take care of us! Despite the quiet here - I have not deserted the blog; just trying to get through the holidays and now this. Shortly, I will be returning a little more.

2 comments:

momaof4 said...

o, us too! But it went fast. Just took a week for all to get it :)

Hope your better soon. Saying a prayer for quick healing.

Angela said...

Glad you are pulling through this...it never fails in January for someone in my family, on any given day to not feel great! Hmmm..maybe next year we will cut down on the sugar in December and see if that helps ;)