Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Still here...


Yes, I am still here just trying to keep up with life, phew! It's wearing me out! I'm convinced that mommies should have a built in massage fund built into the monthly budget! :) Oh yeah, we're down to one income now. Hmmm...guess I'll have to hit up my hubs for this next one!


This was one of those hairy days. Does anyone else have those? It seems every step of the day was a challenge. We had falls. Colds with drippy noses, sore throats and congestion that makes it hard to breathe from the nose so the binki keeps falling out. We had a playdate but for some reason things just didn't click with the little guys. We had short naps which led to a cranky evening. Daddy is working late tonight with the big sales presentations this week so they are stuck with my face all day long.


And for mama, she's tired! But thankful for another day with the little ones. Thankful for God's strength and patience to get through. I could do without another day like this for a while but incase it is right around the corner I praise God for His promises that never change.


“Yet this I call to mind and therefore I have hope: Because of the Lord’s great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail. They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness. I say to myself, ‘The Lord is my portion; therefore I will wait for him.’”
Lamentations 3:22 (NIV)


Time to rest!

No comments: